Quote of The Day

Quote Of The Day
~Wahai Tuhan kami, janganlah Engkau memesongkan hati kami sesudah Engkau beri petunjuk kepada kami, dan sesungguhnya Engkau jualah Tuhan yang melimpah-limpah pemberianNya (Ali-Imran:8)~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

: The Day We Were So Happy and Anxious...part 2 :



Having discussion and chit chatting with mothers on the education for our child is awesome. Talks on the kindy selection, the books, the module, the diet...semua semua lah...made me feel tak sabar sabar nak hantar my hero to the kindy. Plus, Nuh is now is wearing his bag to EVERYWHERE (thanks to Auntie Elta for the birthday present). Bag tu pun dah nak putus dah...Oh well, not talking about the bag, but about Nuh whom eager to go to school. Maybe because dia dok tengok his friends,Adam, Mick dan Israk ke sekolah setiap hari, dan Nuh hanya tinggal dengan Medina dan Raidi je.Must be boring for him friends with lil’ babies.

Don’t blame me on my hormones imbalance but it really made me worried. Choosing the bestest (if this word does exist) for my child. Sometimes I think that it is better for me to only have Nuh as our child in our life, so that we can focus 100% on his development and to fulfill his needs. Tapi tu la…pity him playing alone and pity me when he grows up and busy with friends and girlfriends (Nuh handsome tau!) and baby is cute!

Kindy nowadays has a lot of types, modules. Hard to choose the best that can contributes the most to build up Nuh thinking skills and moral values. When I read a lot in the internet, there are mommies claiming that their kids able to read, play lego, making crafts at the age of 4-5 y.o, which it is brilliant for me, even though I knew that each child has their own ‘pick-up level’. Ade yang mase kecik kecik lambat pick-up, but excellent bila dah besar…and vice versa. Having that in my mind made me anxious, or maybe sebab I expect too high for my family. Ye lah, lumrah hidup nak yang terbaik kaaann…

So far I ade baca this one if my friend’s blog, she sent her lil’ princess to Taska Raniya and the module is awesome. Full of activities and the best thing is they implemented the Nury method. However, as addition of sad to my emotion, that Taska has NO branch (sedih kan?!) , maybe sebab nak kawal quality la tu…Mula lah I jealous baca Kokek hantar anak dia ke Taska yang best (I don’t fancy Kumon, Smart Reader, etc…yuran pun mahal…) So, aku cari punya cari kindy yang guna Nury method…finally, jumpa jugak! NURY punya branch kat Section 3 Bandar Baru Bangi. Woohoo…I dialed up and they said they are having a carnival this Saturday. Confirm aku nak pegi bawak Nuh dan ajak Aleya and clan ikut skali. Must be fun. Dapatla aku tengok kualiti Taska tu camner…

Now, confirm aku akan hantar Nuh ke playschool soonest possible (depends on the fee jugak, sebab it is already coming to the end of 2010). Let him mingle around, make friends, build his skills, do craft, ape ape je lah... rugi kalau I wasted time nak tunggu Nuh pegi pre-school at age of 5, because at this age lah dia learn a lot and pick-up level very high.

Rich people has big library in the house while poor people has big TV

Aku taknak jadik orang miskin…

Super-not-so-hot mom!

No comments: