Quote of The Day

Quote Of The Day
~Wahai Tuhan kami, janganlah Engkau memesongkan hati kami sesudah Engkau beri petunjuk kepada kami, dan sesungguhnya Engkau jualah Tuhan yang melimpah-limpah pemberianNya (Ali-Imran:8)~

Thursday, March 18, 2010

: IS IT TOO LATE? :

Is it too late for me to shout out loud my 2010 list of hope or most people say 'azam tahun baru'.Let me see...

1.0
of course,like other women hoping to lose weight (by 3kgs)

2.0
to be a better person.oh..how typical.Narrow it further,to forgive and forget.to hold temper and be more patience

3.0
to care for what I eat, as my Doctor advised to watch my cholesterol level :o

4.0
to read a new book every fortnightly (of course to finish reading it!)

5.0
to spread the love to everybody near me.no sour face,smile can bring people near to each other

6.0
to have more time for myself :)

7.0
to be a better cook and a better wife, and of course the best mom

8.0
education is the most important thing-to educate and teach my child at my bestest will

is there any more?enough for now.

Wish me luck ok!

No comments: