Quote of The Day

Quote Of The Day
~Wahai Tuhan kami, janganlah Engkau memesongkan hati kami sesudah Engkau beri petunjuk kepada kami, dan sesungguhnya Engkau jualah Tuhan yang melimpah-limpah pemberianNya (Ali-Imran:8)~

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

: Kitton :


Meowth of Pokemon

Cat cat go away, find another place o stay.Hehe...sounds mean isn't it? Last Sunday, while we (my house + my relatives) is busy preparing for lunch (siang ikan keli belaan dan bayam tanaman kami :) ) there was a kitton (kitten in Arab) at our house. I suspected that the Kitton was being abandoned by this one lady, whom I saw walking front and back at our back lane that Sunday.

At first, we did not even care about the cat due to busy and excited to cook the catfish and spinach. The kitton is very cute, medium size or people use to say 'kucing remaja'. But after awhile, the kitton seems like don't want to go away and lepak lepak at our houses.

Since Nuh is not afraid of cat anymore (more to geli i guess) so we (my rocking husband and I) thinking of adopting it. The funny thing is, Nunu (a rabbit kept by our relatives) was afraid to Kitton. Hahaha...Nunu nih, badan je besar.

Last nite, when I woke up to make susu for Nuh, I saw Kitton relax lepak baaeekk punya on my sofa. Ewah ewah ewah...aku pun tido atas lantai atas toto, ko tido atas sofa ek...kuang hasam betol! Masa I tengah goreng macaroni for breakfast, I saw Kitton in my toilet, macam nak berak. Wahh...what a trained cat, pooing in the toilet. By this, senangla aku nak jaga ko nanti...Thinking of adopting it.

Macam best kan ada pet?!

1 comment:

Siti Ganu said...

kitton!!! aku dulu kat trg suka bela kucing. nowadays aku benci gile kucing. suka berak kat laman aku, busuk betul! but that kitton of your (to be) hebak gak. siap gi toilet tuh nak berak, hehehe. bravo kitton, bravo!!!