Quote of The Day

Quote Of The Day
~Wahai Tuhan kami, janganlah Engkau memesongkan hati kami sesudah Engkau beri petunjuk kepada kami, dan sesungguhnya Engkau jualah Tuhan yang melimpah-limpah pemberianNya (Ali-Imran:8)~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Crazy Warehouse Sale = Crazy People

Today there is a warehouse Zara sale…yes, IT IS ZARA at the devil’s place, The Atria. See…how this complex suck all my savings? ZARA babe, who can resist that?! I love Zara because of the collection of blouses. Cantek sangat. Thumbs up. I had my lunch as fast as I could and after satisfying my empty belly with thick chicken curry I cooked last nite, (YES, I COOKED) my colleague and I headed to the devil’s place to find anything nice to buy.

The place like…LEMBU SUCI! Ramainye makhluk, and everybody is like “hey, I took it first!” “give me that god dammit” “this one looks better of this one?” )and the quotes go on and on…) Banyak jugak seluar yang cantik cantik…but too little blouse la. U know how I love blouses? Easy peesey. No need to iron, girly look, matured! Sweater is also nice. Owh…the shoes…shoes…nice one. Ade la 2-3 pair yang aku nak beli, but God just save me. My size is none. Yillek pochik. Selamat duit aku. Oh, forget to tell the price, quite cheap. Pants is as cheap as RM39.90, blouse RM 69.90, sweater RM29.90, handbag RM129.90 and heels RM119.90. See how crazy it is, I still can remember the price.

People going crazy by grabbing all baju yang they thinks that it is nice. After gather all, then baru cuba. Haha..this is the funny part, ramai pompuan yang selambe je fitting the baju behind the cloth rack. Bukak baju and fit it in. Bukak seluar and fit that in. Buatnye ade hidden camera, kantoila masuk Youtube. Smile, you’re on candid camera! ;)

I do lose my mind when there is my favourite brands sale. Who does not?

No comments: