Quote of The Day

Quote Of The Day
~Wahai Tuhan kami, janganlah Engkau memesongkan hati kami sesudah Engkau beri petunjuk kepada kami, dan sesungguhnya Engkau jualah Tuhan yang melimpah-limpah pemberianNya (Ali-Imran:8)~

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Bad Mother, I am

I always believe in karma. What ever good or bad thing that u did to people, u will get the ‘reimbursement’, whether it is as good as heaven or as dreadful as hell. And bear in mind that sorry is not the hardest word to say…tetibe pulak terngiang ngiang gaya zami ismail nyanyi lagu sorry seems to be the hardest words dalam rentak traditional…hahaha…

Well, that is what happened this morning. In the middle of getting ready to work, suddenly hubs said “u drive me to BTS eh..” (Bandar Tasik Selatan) he is off to Kedah today for his cycling event. And me goes ”WTF?! (dalam hati je la..) why so last minute one?” Aarrgghh…tensen di situ. He is a last minute person, always impromptu…and I always told him that he is fail in planning! Dahla nak ke opis tu memang sediakala dari zaman purbakala memang dah jam, nak kena menyimpang ke BTS pulak nak hantar dia, time tu pukul 6.45am. In my bebelan dan hanginan mautku,I asked him to get ready fast and I straightly go to wake my little hero…usually I only wakes him up at 7, to ensure that he got his complete 9 hours of sleep.

Nak bangun tu ya Rabbi…liat bebenor. Ni ikut ayahnyer la nih! He already awake, but pretend to still sleeping. Naughty. I have to carry him to the bathroom, and un-dressed him. Mandi kambing sudahhh… celop celop dah macam coklat nini daaa…time mandi tu pun temperature hangin aku dah naik sikit, tak nak itu la, tak nak ini la…pastu dah mandi, tak nak lap la pulak. Kang sejuk, selsema kang, aku jugakla yang nak kena berjaga kaannn…dah pakai baju seluar semua, nak sikat rambut pulak tak nak…time tu dah pukul 7.30 dah…hancus la…confirm la aku lambat ke opis ni. Aku pun terus marah Nuh, cakap “mama tak de masa nak layan Nuh la…tak nak sikat rambut sudah…mama tak nak kawan Nuh…” time tu aku dengar la dari luar yang Nuh dah melalak dah…Hubs pun cepat cepat naik kereta, sebab dah lambat…

Another WTF from me (dalam hati lagi lah…)minyak E?if E is for enough it is fine for me…but I never find a car with E for enough…hhuuwwaa…. E-M-P-T-Y. Temperature naik lagi di pagi jumaat ni…sabau je la…aku gagah gakla drive dengan jarum minyak di bawah E dan dah terkeluar keluar dari bar dah. Tawakal je la…kalo minyak habis kang, hubs la yang kena tolak. Hahaha…mengadap jam kat sg besi highway tu…hish…ape lagi, aku gunakan tactic selit menyelit. Berbakul jugak kot kena maki ngan other driver. Hahaha…mesti mereka akan cakap..LADY DRIVER…ala…what the heck. Aku dah lambat!

Along the journey, I still can hear the the sound of Nuh crying (in my head)I felt very bad. I spoilt his mood on this fine Friday morning. He must not be happy at school then… I shall deserves whatever I did to Nuh from Allah…I’ll be late to work, caught in a bad jam, no parking space for me at the office…sigh…sabarjelah…I deserves that. Feeling like crying macam meroyan gile but I have to control my macho in front of my hubs.

Right after sent my hubby to the place and after bye bye I luv u all that, I straightly dialed mama and requested to talk to Nuh. The conversation goes like this;
Nuh : kenapa tadi mama tak salam Nuh
Mama : sebab Nuh nangis nangis je…kenapa Nuh nangis?
Nuh : Nuh tak nak sikat rambut
Mama : mane boleh tak sikat rambut, nanti tak handsome, mama pun sikat rambut…mama handsome
Nuh : ala…Nuh tak nak handsome
Mama : oklah…sori ye…sorry..nanti mama belikan Nuh cokelat snickers,ok?
Nuh : nanti Nuh tunggu mama ek, mama beli nuh snickers ek
Mama : ok. I luv u Nuh
Nuh : I luv u mama…
Just after the call ended…hhuuwwaa…menangis maca meroyanhow could me scold a 4 year old boy just becoz he does not want to comb his hair…bodonyer laaa… bodoh nyer pompuan. Huhuhuh T_T

Confirm aku akan dapatkan snickers untuk nuh petang karang…and the miracle is, after u said sorry…the bad feeling is gone, and the journey ahead smooth sailing. No jam. I am early to work. There was a parking lot for me at my regular spot…The power of forgiving and ask for forgiveness. So, janganla berat mulut nak cakap sorry to anything wrong that u have done…must remember, what goes around, comes around…balasan Allah tu, bile bile je tau…I LUV U NUH…

2 comments:

Nazimah said...

hahaha, aku pon selalu rasa bersalah lepas marah aqilah or nabilah. but sometimes mmg kena marah pon. kalo x, diaorg seronot buat salah, hehehe. but kena berpada2 lah (nasihat kut kepada diri ku sendiri yang garang x hengat ini, huhuhu)

it'sme! said...

hehehe. soo sweet :)